Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

A year older and (hopefully) a year wiser

 A year older...

Assalamualaikum.. 33 now, alhamdulillah. my lovely wife have thrown a suprise birthday for me.. wow never did i imagine will be in this situation, for i have told her not to gave anything. what she has given to me is a already a lot, and that was sufficient for life. Alhamdulillah. 


Nevertheless, it is a heart warming experience, felt like i have been a great person in her eyes. But i was none of that, in my very own eyes. hahaha. but i am slowly trying to become a better person for her, to my family and others too. hopefully by the time i celebrated my 34th birthday, i will be a lot better than today. 

And another suprise at my office. well, i am truly blessed with meeting a lot of kind-hearted people, it almost bring tears to my eyes. thank you Allah for all what u have given me. 


And just for the updates - MCO have been extended yet again due to high cases of Covid19. It really dampers the mood, and the long MCO really has taken its toll on malaysian, as suicides and unemployment numbers are rising. Malaysia are hoping for the best, hopefully this will end soon. i will be taking my first AstraZaneca dose in 12th of July. And In sya Allah, all will be well both for me and us - Malaysia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment