Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Fish out of the sea!

So here i am again in 2020. a lot happened, could not update on my life as, well, i am not used to having a diary. but anyway if no one reads, it just be a place where i polish my english as i am not using it for conversation that often. 

All right, back to the subject. Alhamdulillah, it has been almost 5 months (15/7) since i started a new job after 5 complete years at Mahkamah Kuala Lumpur. What a turn of event to happen in later part in my life. Already married for almost 3 years๐Ÿ‘ซ, being a father to one cute daughter๐Ÿ‘ช, having bought my first home๐Ÿก and suddenly this! Allah is the most gracious, i really am thnkful for all HE gave me. Alhamdulillah. All praise are to HIM. 


Okay, my new job is the one that I am really hoping for, for having a bachelor in Agribusiness, it is a dream to be accepted here as Economy Officer in Federal Agricultural Marketing Officer (FAMA). having graduated from UPM in 2013, almost 7 years working in different field, now i am back to where i should be!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜


But, there is a twist to this. ๐Ÿ˜Haha. On my first day, i learnt that i will be heading one of the deparment in Human Resource. what?? I am really a fish out of the pond here. Never had i imagined to be located at administration level. Well, the sustenance put me here, there is always a reason for everything. so, its not all bad, but i need to study hard about HR now. There should be something in store for me in future, i am sure of Allah's planning. In sya Allah i will try my best to get the job done wherever i am stationed. ๐Ÿ˜‡


Well, that is all the recap for the readers. thank you for your attention. Also for your information, i am no longer an avid hikers, last tme was Mount Kinabalu back in 2017. but thats all. Gained weight about 30+ kg in the span of 3 years. haha. u can imagine what has happened to me and how good my wife's cooking is! anyway, i hope i can start sharing anything i do here, just for me to reminiscent on it from time to time. Insya Allah we will meet again in my next posting. I will be going for a holiday in Suunah Koruss in 2 days time with in laws and all, hopefully i can put it here for all to see. In sya Allah. Oh, and before i forget, 2020 is a year of the Covid Virus๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข, people are restricted to certain rules and new norms, the ban of movement just been lifted a while back, so that is why we are going for a holiday taht we missed so much! i see u in next posting, if Allah wills it. 


Sincerely hoping for everything to be fine for everyone...

As Sobah.. Assalamualaikum and have a good day all!๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

No comments:

Post a Comment