Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

assalamualaikum and hi to all..

it has been soooo long since my last post. i am lucky this account is still accesible, as this is a piece of myself here on the net. out of laziness, i wont use punctuation, capitalizing letters and so on. haha. really not interested in stopping my typing to correct that. apologies to u, if ever i have a reader here.. hahaha..

well, since the last post in 2011, a lot has happened, and i really meant that. people come and go in my lives, how my world changed over than 360 degrees, and so much more... i really have lots of thing to type down, as i want the memories to still remains, even it is not so fond to me. but in all, i can tell u one thing, i still in love with nature, although i have not hike as much as before. 

moving forward, apart from the things that i will share here on my future endeavours and recent happenings, i will also updated pieces of my life in this 5 year period, 2011 to 2016. it is crucial, as i want to have somewhere where i can deposit and store my memories, if i ever need to recall and reminisce all this. haha. well. gotta go. i update later, promise, let see if i can find an apps to link this blog to my phone. easier that way. before i end this, i am really am thankful to Allah for all that He has given to me, really i am nothing without Him. Allahuakbar, may the contents of this blog will be worthwhile to us all. assalamualaikum>

No comments:

Post a Comment